SHARE IN POWER
Like all other underdeveloped countries, Pakistan federation have a strong hold on the resources of state and is duly shared by the Muslim majority only. The health, education and employment opportunities are in the hands of the State. The Christians of Pakistan have been kept away from the privileges of the State by organised planning of the Muslim majority, such negligence by State owned Muslim majority agencies have turned the 13% of Christian population of Pakistan from the main stream growth rates in society.
There is no participation given to them in civil services of Pakistan, we can simply view by these facts and figures.
- No Christian Secretary, Deputy Secretary and Additional Secretary in federal and provincial administration.
- No Inspector General of Police in any province. No Station House Officer in police stations of Pakistan.
- No Deputy Commissioner in any district of Pakistan. No Justice in Supreme Court of Pakistan and High Courts of any province.
- No General and Commanding Officer in Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- No Chairman in any government corporations.
- No Christian as Council General and Ambassador in any foreign diplomatic mission of Pakistan. These facts clarify that Christians of Pakistan have no share in power and natural resources of state.